Custom Staffing is your employment partner…
Choosing a qualified temporary employment service is an extremely important decision for your company. Let Custom Staffing help you make the right choice. We provide a variety of useful time and money saving services that have been proven successful in today’s business environment. Our partnership concept allows you to focus on your core business while leaving all employment related issues to us.
Our ultimate goal is to provide our customers with the opportunity to focus on your core business while leaving all staffing concerns to us. Our employees are offered flexible and diverse work schedules, paid bonuses and specialized training to help them achieve the success they want in their new job.
Custom Staffing is the leader in Rapid Response, Quick Fill, Exceptional Service and Competitive Rates when it comes to Industrial and Clerical/Administrative placements.
Why use Custom Staffing?
- Rapid response
- Competitive rates
- 24-hour service
- 25+ years of experience in the staffing industry
- Focus on your business-leave all employment issues to us
What types of positions can Custom Staffing help you fill?
- Direct Hire
- Large project based workforce
- Individually qualified candidates
We make it easy to lower your Employment Costs
Custom Staffing offers several options to assist you in lowering your employment costs, a few examples include:
- Multi-media recruiting
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Pre-employment background checks
- Pre-employment reference checks
- Specific, pre-employment orientation
- Payroll responsibilities
- Employment taxes
- Unemployment contributions
- Work Comp contributions
- Employee counseling
- Employee supervision
- Onsite Job Placement Coordinators and Offices
Do you need Onsite assistance?
Custom Staffing has considerable experience offering onsite job management for large contract workforces. We are available to assist you with an onsite job placement coordinator and the option to provide an onsite office if you require constant supervision of a large contact workforce. Our supervisory services are always handled with input from your management team. Our onsite team can help manage your contract workforce and give personnel recommendations to help elevate excess overtime. Some of the assistance our onsite team offers include:
- Employee counseling
- Attendance and absenteeism
- Provide attendance bonuses
- Offer promotions within the contract workforce (line to forklift driver, line to line manager, etc.)
- Provide time tracking (with own computerized system)