What is Temporary Work?
The temporary job opportunity is set up to help you find a brief, project based job. This position allows for a quick hire that you can gain useful work experience from without the long-term commitment to an employer. The temporary job option can also assist you in finding a good career fit.
Examples of temporary work:
- Two week assignment to fulfill an assembly project with a manufacturer
- Six month assignment to assist with new product lines being added
- Packaging-based work
- Outdoor seasonal work – landscaping, mowing, snow removal
- Tax season jobs
What are the benefits:
- Candidates gain access to a number of companies looking to fill project based jobs
- Candidates get the opportunity to learn and improve on a variety of job skills
- Allows flexibility to take jobs that work with your personal schedule
- Client companies are able to fill brief, project based jobs very quickly
- There are companies that only hire from a temporary work force. This is a valuable way to gain employment with these companies.