What is Temp-to-Hire work?
Temp-to-hire assignments give you the opportunity to show off your strengths and skills before being selected for a full time position. We offer many job choices within our Industrial and Clerical career fields so we can truly find the best fit for you.
Examples of temp-to-hire work:
- Large plastics manufacturer looking to add another line due to an increase in orders or a new contract. They look to Custom Staffing to provide more employees to help run the new machines. The manufacturer makes permanent hiring decisions based on the temporary workers assigned.
- Locally owned powder coating facility needs to add a third shift due to increased orders. Due to their growth, they choose Custom Staffing to provide employees on a temp to hire basis to fit in with their permanent workers.
What are the benefits:
- Candidates gain access to a wide selection of companies looking for permanent employees
- Candidates are given the opportunity to show off their strengths and skills
- Allows flexibility to see how a candidate and client company fit before a full time position is offered
- Client companies are able to find a position that best suits candidates based on their skill levels